Assistant Planner + Director
Emma took a turn from music into events and finished her internship under Dawn and Katy’s direction. As the assistant planner, Emma brings her phenomenal communication skills to the forefront. Assisting Katy and Dawn in all planning, she also specializes in transportation and accommodation manifests.
- She is an Opera singer. (For real)
- She is half-French (all of her family still lives there, with the exception of herself and her Mom)
- She will one day visit the Giraffe Manor in Kenya
- Dream role: Christine in “Phantom of the Opera” or a Disney princess in any new movie musical
- She makes the best Charcuterie board!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“I cannot speak highly enough of Premier W.E.D.! Brittany was so incredibly helpful and truly took the lead in making sure all of the loose ends were tied prior to the wedding. She did an amazing job making sure everyone was where they needed to be and that everyone was on the same page about all of the little details of the wedding. Honestly, I do not know that we would have been able to do it without her. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help make our wedding day such a success! I would highly recommend hiring anyone from the Premier W.E.D. team to assist in making your wedding day perfect!”